Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tuesday night special

I managed to hit up over 30 places in 76 hours this weekend and I'm all tuckered out for the start of the school week.

More to come along with a bajillion images of my new kids of Cassiopeia class, Mexican cuisine gone wrong in Seoul (Margaritas=lemonade with a splash of shitty tequila), getting totally lost in translation, Gangnam (the Beverly Hills of Korea), art galleries featuring Hellen van Meene, Myeong-dong hectic neon shopping madness, War Memorial Museum, Dongdaemun shopping and ancient gates of 500 A.D., the best Indian restaurant EVER, etc...

Lots to tell, lots to show but for now feast your eyes on this:





It's official, I've gone Korean and let me say for the record that blondes do NOT have more fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Umbrella??

Ella said...

at your service!

M Riley said...

I could have told you that! It just depends on the mood baby..that's why I swing all ways ;) hehehe

Ella said...

riley, miss m!!! I was totally thinking about you today- I miss your famous hearts of palm, beets, avocado, and blue cheese salad!!! I would kill for a night with you and Mo, love ya sista! xoxo EL